Shipping & Return Policy
- We personally prepare, pack & ship your order from our home-studio location outside of Toronto.
- We typically fulfill orders the same day, though are maximum processing time is 2 business days.
- For overseas orders, outstanding customs fees are the responsibility of the buyer.
ⓘ Up to date information regarding a shipment in transit can be found by going to your E-mail > Order Status Page > Tracking Number.
Because we personally employ our product designs, we want you to enjoy them as much as we do.
To avoid returns you may ask us questions directly and review product details before making your purchase.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your delivery, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Guidelines & Policies
- Before making a return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The cost of shipping any items returned to workphlo will be paid by the customer.
- We do not offer refunds on custom orders, which include custom acrylic sizes, or non-regular stock items.
To return your product, you should mail it to:
PO BOX 99900 WZ 546 781
GUELPH ON N1H 0A7